Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sweet Dreams


At bedtime tonight, Little Bit and I were having our nightly chat about various topics...the last day of school tomorrow, becoming a first grader and of all things, the name of my new blog.  I asked her if she liked the name and what she thought about it.  I wondered if it made her smile to think about such things.  It was fun to hear her answer. 
She disaggregated the name into pieces (very analytical of her).  She said "Sweet Dreams" reminded her of when I put her to bed at night and sweetly say "Sweet Dreams" to her.  She said "Ribbons" reminds her of when she puts on a pretty dress and I tie the sash around her waist into a bow.  She said "Sprinkles" reminds her of when I put sprinkles on ice cream for her.  And yes, just in case you were wondering...she did have a reflective smile on her face the whole time she talked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment.